Work with us
To apply for a position with Redemption, you must download
our application for employment at Redemption or The Imagine Center at the end of this page and submit all documentation directly to Human Resources.
Redemption Job Opportunities
Redemption/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit application/resume.
Please submit all applications to hrinfo@myRedemption.cc
Redemption Raleigh Sound Engineer
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt status
Sunday 7:00am-2:00pm plus additional hours as needed for special services or events; approximately 7 hours per week
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of mixing experience on audio consoles
- (32 channels or more) and sound systems
- Working knowledge and experience of digital mixing consoles and other digital audio equipment.
- Manual dexterity and an aptitude for working with electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems and equipment
- Acute and balanced hearing
- Awareness of range and limits of sound equipment with a general understanding of health and safety issues concerning safe sound limits and amplifications
Responsible for controlling the quality of sound as well as the sound levels during all services, rehearsals and events. Also responsible for proper set-up and take-down of audio system.
Preschool Lead Teacher
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of Redemption preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
Imagine Center Club Manager
Full-time salary, exempt
Approximately 40 hours per week plus additional hours as needed; specific work schedule to be determined.
**MUST be flexible to cover various shifts according to the needs of the facility**
- High school diploma or equivalent plus some college highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience supervising 10 to 25 employees in a fitness, retail, hospitality or client-based environment
- Prior educational, work or volunteer experience in fitness industry is highly preferred
- Personal passion and commitment to a healthy lifestyle
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting functions, such as accounts receivables, purchase orders and credit card reconciliation
- Prior experience in designing, coordinating and promoting events and activities to meet customer demands and generate new revenue streams;
- Familiarity with marketing and advertising products and services through various social media platforms and tradition media outlets
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- CPR and AED certification preferred
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift 10-45 pounds, with or without accommodations.
Serve as the Manager-On-Duty by delivering exceptional customer service for all gym members and guests, hands-on training and supervision of the Staff, daily oversight of gym operations and administrative functions, and fiscal management of facility assets.
FiT-KiDz Childcare Associate
Part-time, 20 or more hours weekly
Monday - Friday 3:45 PM – 8:00 PM or until close,
Saturdays as needed 9:45AM – 2:00PM or until close;
additional hours as needed..
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 6 months work or volunteer experience working with children in an active environment
- Physical ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift a minimum of 30 pounds and participate in moderate exercise activities
- Committed to a healthy, active lifestyle
- CPR and first aid certification preferred
Promote the standards of The Imagine Center and ensure that a safe and clean environment is provided for the clients of The Imagine Center and their children.
IMAGINE CENTER APPLICATION FORM
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.