Work with us
To apply for a position with Redemption, you must download
our application for employment at Redemption or The Imagine Center at the end of this page and submit all documentation directly to Human Resources.
Redemption Job Opportunities
Redemption/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit application/resume.
Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool Lead Teacher
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
Qualifications for Position:
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of Redemption preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
FiT-KiDz Childcare Associate
Hours as needed per availability
Monday - Friday 3:45 PM – 8:00 PM or until close,
Saturdays as needed 9:45AM – 2:00PM or until close;
additional hours as needed..
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 6 months work or volunteer experience working with children in an active environment
- Physical ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift a minimum of 30 pounds and participate in moderate exercise activities
- Committed to a healthy, active lifestyle
- CPR and first aid certification preferred
Promote the standards of The Imagine Center and ensure that a safe and clean environment is provided for the clients of The Imagine Center and their children.
Imagine Center Facility Attendant
Part-time working 20+ hours per week (Subject to approved schedule); hourly, non-exempt
Week A) Monday & Thursday (4pm-11pm), Saturday (1pm-8pm)
Week B) Sunday (4pm- 8pm), Tuesday & Wednesday (6pm-11pm), Friday (5pm-11pm)
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Minimum one year of work experience in a customer service, receptionist or administrative position
- Personal commitment to an active and healthy lifestyle
- Prior cash handling or cash register experience
- Availability to cover additional shifts as needed
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Prior educational, work or volunteer experience in fitness industry preferred
- Prior work experience in sales industry preferred
- Self-motivated with ability to work with little or no supervision and accept constructive criticism as given
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communication skills a must
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, climb stairs and lift 10 pounds or less
To provide exceptional customer service to the members, guests and potential members of The Imagine Center, LLC at the Front Desk while demonstrating the ability to handle membership sales and tours.
IMAGINE CENTER APPLICATION FORM
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.