redemption job opportunities
As our ministry grows and our outreach diversifies, new opportunities arise for employment at our campuses and throughout our ministry. Jobs at Redemption and The Imagine Center vary, just as the talents and skills of our applicants do. We invite you to review our current needs and to apply for a position should you wish to work at Redemption.
To apply for a position with Redemption or The Imagine Center, you must download our application for employment located below and submit all documentation directly to Human Resources.
Redemption/Imagine Center does not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. You must be applying for a specific job opening to submit an application/resume.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
current available positions
(click each job title to learn more)
Full-time, salaried, exempt
Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 6:00 with some flexibility; approximately 40 hours per week plus additional hours as needed for special events and projects
- Submitted and committed to the vision and statement of faith of REDEMPTION and RMFI
- Ministry orientation or background highly preferred
- Minimum of five years executive support experience
- High degree of integrity and the ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college or formal business training
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, be diligent with details, follow directions, take initiative, stay on task, be flexible, follow-through and accomplish all of this with grace in a busy office
- Physical ability to stoop, bend and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Working knowledge of social media platform
Part-time working less than 20 hours per week; hourly, non-exempt
Various classrooms and work schedules
Work scheduled will be determined by the assigned service(s) as indicated plus additional hours for Special Events as needed
- At least 18 years of age with satisfactory completion of a nationwide criminal background check and reference check
- Passion for Preschool Ministry with 6 months of previous volunteer or work experience in a day care, church nursery, Children’s Ministry or other childcare program
- Active member of Redemption preferred
- Ability to read and teach from a prescribed curriculum
- Willingness to minister, sing, play, create crafts and interact positively with children
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and interpersonal skills, especially in dealing with parents and caregivers
- Understanding of basic first aid and child/infant CPR preferred
To ensure the safety and care of all children attending our Preschool classrooms while sharing the love of Christ through Bible lessons, songs, interactive play and ministry.
Part-time, 20 or more hours weekly
Monday – Friday 3:45 PM – 8:00 PM or until close
Saturdays as needed 9:45AM – 2:00PM or until close;
additional hours as needed..
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of 6 months work or volunteer experience working with children in an active environment
- Physical ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift a minimum of 30 pounds and participate in moderate exercise activities
- Committed to a healthy, active lifestyle
- CPR and first aid certification preferred
Promote the standards of The Imagine Center and ensure that a safe and clean environment is provided for the clients of The Imagine Center and their children.
Part-time, 20 or more hours weekly
Monday, Wednesday and Friday classes beginning at 10:30am; schedule will vary according to the needs of the facility
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current certification in Group Fitness
- Multiple areas of certification preferred (Silver Sneakers & Yoga)
- Must have a minimum of one year of work experience in group exercise instructor position
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally work with the public in a variety of duties
- Availability to participate in group meetings
- Demonstrates an energetic & enthusiastic teaching style
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
Facilitate group exercise classes that focus on safety and effectiveness while executing the customer service philosophy of the Imagine Center.
Redemption is an equal opportunity employer. The most qualified person will be selected for any available position regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, national origin, age, or any physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all employment practices and personnel actions. Redemption reserves the right to give special consideration for employment to members of the church.