Position: Graphic Designer
Report To: Director of Marketing
Hours: 40 hours per week
Redemption Church, formerly Redemption World Outreach Center (RWOC), founded in 1991 by Pastors Hope and Ron Carpenter with a campus in San Jose CA and Greenville SC. As a multi-cultural church, we are a magnificent tapestry of people uniting together, furthering the Kingdom through powerful Christ-centered worship and Biblical preaching. At both of our Redemption locations you’ll experience Godly teaching, powerful worship, exciting events, and opportunities to grow in the word and serve.
We are seeking an organized, efficient Graphic Designer with 5+ years of professional experience to join our growing organization at the Redemption East campus in Greenville SC. In this position, you will join a design team who is responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of all (digital and print) design/marketing needs for the Redemption East/West campus sites.
- Proven experience of five-plus years as a Graphics Designer
- Motion Graphics experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe CC and other Graphic Design tools on MacOS
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Attention to detail / Strong typography skills
- Understand project requirements and adhere to client specifications.
- Create multiple design proposals for review by the team
- Adhere to aesthetic design style guides, procedures, systems and templates of Redemption Church
- Create signage with strong concepts and designs
- Build clean files using Adobe CC applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Use processes, tools and control systems to deliver projects on time
- Coordinate and discuss creative aspects with the Creative Thinking team, Logistics team and other members working on the project
- Meet deadlines while executing designing projects
- Submit all request into the Marketing queue for tracking and soliciting assistance from Redemption West Marketing support
- Participate in Redemption East and Redemption West department meetings
- Control budget and report expenditure(s)
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contract
Important Notice: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.