Position: Ministry Assistant
Report To: i.Church Pastor
Classifications: Part time, under 15 hourly; non-exempt
Hours: Sunday, 8 am – 4:30 pm, Thursday, 2-3:30 pm
- Adhere to policies and procedures as outlined in the REDEMPTION employee handbook;
- Take shared responsibility for accomplishing the vision of REDEMPTION and the i.Church Department
- Strive to display professionalism and moral conduct becoming of a church environment.
- Public and private chat with online attenders during services.
- Assist in helping online attenders connect with God and others through follow-up contact.
- Assist in responding to ministry inquiries: emails, prayer emails, calls, and text system.
- Administrative duties required to ensure church database/records remain current.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the iChurch Pastor
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Submitted and committed to the vision of the Senior Pastor and heart of Redemption
- 1 years of work experience in an administrative support role
- Pastoral Heart
- Proficient in computer and typing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook & social media platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude, people-oriented, and team player
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion with matters of confidentiality
Important Notice: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.