Redemption Kids Early Childhood Department Head
Position: Redemption Kids Early Childhood Department Head
Report To: Children’s Director
Classifications: Regular, Part-Time, Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Hours: 29 hours per week. Sunday 7 am to 1 pm, Tuesday-Thursday 10 am to 5 pm. Hours may vary for Special Events
Effectively manage time, resources, and personnel necessary to develop age appropriate curriculum for Early Childhood age children from babies to kindergarden in the Redemption Kids Live experience, the iKids online experience.
- Adhere to policies and procedures as outlined in the REDEMPTION employee handbook;
- Take shared responsibility for accomplishing the vision of REDEMPTION and the REDEMPTION KIDS Department
- Strive to display professionalism and moral conduct becoming of a church environment.
- Lead a team of staff and volunteers to develop curriculum that is age appropriate, relatable and impactful for Early Childhood age children from babies to kindergarten to be used in person during the Redemption Kids Live experience as well as in the iKids online experience that is in line with the Redemption Church Mission and Redemption Kids Vision, and versatile enough to be used at all Redemption Campuses.
- Lead a team of staff and volunteers to develop curriculum that is age appropriate, relatable and impactful for children with special needs from babies to 5th grade to be used in person during the Redemption Kids Live experience as well as in the iKids online experience that is in line with the Redemption Church Mission and Redemption Kids Vision, and versatile enough to be used at all Redemption Campuses.
- Work closely with the Elementary Department head to determine which iKids influencers will be best to participate in the Early Childhood and Special Needs Ministry curriculum segments for both iKids and Redemption Kids Live. You will also need to provide support, feedback, coaching, and volunteers as needed to successfully execute this program and reap the benefits for your age group.
- Be coachable and willing to go above and beyond what is asked or required of you. Be willing to seek God and add your heart and revelation to the work you create while remaining teachable and willing to adjust to the direction or re-direction of leadership. Be willing to communicate and work with cross-functional teams within the ministry who may be able to assist or supply your team with additional resources and support when necessary.
Important Notice: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.