Redemption Kids Elementary 1st-2nd Grade Lead
Position: Redemption Kids Elementary 1st-2nd Grade Lead
Report To: Elementary Coordinator / Elementary Dept Head
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Effectively manage time, resources, and personnel necessary to develop age appropriate experience for assigned age group.
- Essential Duties:
- Adhere to policies and procedures as outlined in the REDEMPTION employee handbook;
- Take shared responsibility for accomplishing the vision of REDEMPTION and the REDEMPTION KIDS Department
- Strive to display professionalism and moral conduct becoming of a church environment.
- Lead a team of volunteers to be prepared for their assigned date and time.
- Work closely with the Elementary Coordinator and Elementary Dept. Head.
- Provide support, feedback, coaching, to volunteers as needed by Elementary Coordinator to successfully execute this program and reap the benefits for your age group.
- Be an excellent communicator to families and volunteers in direct contact to your role.
- Create physical classroom environments conducive to collaborative and individual learning.
- Study curriculum and be prepared to present or guide other volunteers as they lead during Redemption Kids Live or iKids.
- In charge of set up/ tear down/ prep time of area.
- In charge of managing any reports from assigned age group.
- Be coachable and willing to go above and beyond what is asked or required of you. Be willing to seek God and add your heart and revelation to the work you create while remaining teachable and willing to adjust to the direction or re-direction of leadership. Be willing to communicate and work with cross-functional teams within the ministry who may be able to assist or supply your team with additional resources and support when necessary.
Important Notice: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.