Redemption Kids Early Childhood 2s Lead
Position: Redemption Kids Early Childhood 2s Lead
Report To: Early Childhood Coordinator/Early Childhood Dept Head
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Effectively manage time, resources, and personnel necessary to develop age appropriate experience for assigned age group.
- Submitted and committed to the vision of Redemption.
- Good organizational and communication skills; attention to details; able to handle information with confidentiality.
- Ability to relate well with pastoral staff, ministry leaders, co-workers, volunteers, visitors, and members.
- Great attitude and willing to be flexible in the midst of change
- Adhere to policies and procedures as outlined in the REDEMPTION employee handbook;
- Take shared responsibility for accomplishing the vision of REDEMPTION and the Redemption Kids Department
- Strive to display professionalism and moral conduct becoming of a church environment.
- Support Dept Head in curriculum development and preparation for Redemption Kids Live and iKids while maintaining the culture, vision, goals, and values of Redemption Kids.
- Assist Coordinator and Dept Heads in creation and development of Redemption Kids Live experience and the iKids online experience.
- Be coachable and willing to go above and beyond what is asked or required of you.
- Be willing to seek God and add your heart and revelation to the work you create while remaining teachable and willing to adjust to the direction or re-direction of leadership.
- Be willing to communicate and work with cross-functional teams within the ministry who may be able to assist or supply your team with additional resources and support when necessary.
- Lead a team of volunteers to be prepared with all materials and information necessary for their assigned date and time.
- Work closely with the Coordinator and Dept Head to provide support, feedback, coaching, etc to volunteers as needed to successfully execute this program and reap the benefits for your age group.
- Be an excellent communicator to families and volunteers in direct contact to your role.
- Create a welcoming, safe and fun environment for kids to build relationship with God and others, discover their purpose and learn to walk in Kingdom identity.
- Create age-appropriate physical classroom environments conducive to collaborative and individual learning.
- Study curriculum and be prepared to present or guide other volunteers as they lead during Redemption Kids Live or iKids.
- Manage set up / tear down / prep time of area.
- Manage any reports from assigned age group.
- Attend required staff meetings during the week and assist with preparation of supplies and curriculum materials throughout the week as needed.
- Attend all special events and assist when needed.
Important Notice: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job elements of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.